Mines and Money Hong Kong, the leading Pan-Asian mining investment event, delivers:
- 2500+ institutional investors, mining entrepreneurs, brokers, investment analysts and industry professionals
- Management teams of 200+ quality mining company exhibitors and 100+ project overviews
- 1000+ active resource-focused investors and financiers
- Five days of high-value networking, investment analysis and deal-making
- The Prestigious Mines and Money Hong Kong 2015 Asia Mining Awards Gala Dinner
Click here to read delegate feedback and learn why Mines and Money Hong Kong has become a magnet that attracts the world of mining and finance to Hong Kong each year in March.
Why Should You Attend Mines and Money Hong Kong?
- If you are a junior or mid-cap mining company MMHK offers you the opportunity to position yourself in front of 1000 qualified investors from Europe, The Middle East and North America – no other Asian Mining Investment event has that reach.
- If you are a major mining company MMHK is a great forum to present your company as an industry-leader. With a wide cross-section of the sector in one place, position your company brand at the forefront of innovation and best practice.
- If you are a bank or alternative finance provider MMHK offers you the only event in Asia which brings together 1000 investors and 1000 mining company representatives. They are looking to get deals done. MMHK is the perfect platform to position yourself as a leading mining finance provider.
- If you are a Mining Engineering Technology Service (METS) provider MMHK offers you the opportunity to meet majors, mid-tiers and junior miners who are increasingly looking at how they can mine more efficiently. It is one of the few mining investment events where 33% of the attendees are from mining companies.
- If you are a law firm the event is the perfect way to position your services to mining companies who know they need legal advice, but don’t know who to choose.
- If you are a consultancy mining companies are always looking for a trusted advisor. Premier consultancies can position themselves as such at Asia’s largest mining event.
Are You Interested in Sponsoring, Exhibiting or Attending as a Delegate or Investor? Download the Programme or Contact our Team Today