Mines and Money London is Europe’s leading mining investment and capital raising conference and exhibition, bringing together over 3,000 investors, financiers, brokers and mining developers, for up to five days of business matching, knowledge sharing and deal-making.
You’ll connect with over 200 mining companies, some of the world’s largest natural resources fund managers, and see a packed programme of 200 mining investment leaders presenting keynotes, market analysis, company presentations, panels and workshops. Mines and Money London is designed to reinvigorate the industry, with fresh investment and capital raising ideas and opportunities for the industry.
Mines and Money London delivers:
- Europe's largest mining investment and deal-making forum, connecting miners with money and investors with opportunity
- Market insight and perspective with the world's leading investors and mining entrepreneurs
- A comprehensive showcase of investment opportunities and direct access to senior executives of over 200 mining companies
- Analysis of major and emerging capital sources for funding the next generation of mining projects
- The largest gathering of mining-focused investors and financiers in Europe
- 100 spotlight presentations from mining companies over four days
- A global event with 3,000 attendees from over 75 countries
- Unrivalled networking and deal-making opportunities with one-to-one meetings, daily social events, lunchtime roundtable discussions, an online meeting planner plus the prestigious Mining Journal Outstanding Achievement Awards Dinner
What 2014 Delivered:
- More institutional investors, boutique fund managers and private equity players than ever before!
- The highest ratio of miners ever seen at Mines and Money London
- Delegates from over 75 countries
- 200 speakers from across the globe delivering their market insights, addressing current challenges and talking through the outlook for 2015
- Over 24 hours of networking opportunities including; investor roundtables, evening drink receptions and the prestigious Gala Diner
- Mining for good summit, shared positive stories from the mining industry
- Plus more to come in the post-report...