Mines and Money London is Europe’s leading mining investment and capital raising conference and exhibition, bringing together over 3,000 investors, financiers, brokers and mining developers, for up to five days of business matching, knowledge sharing and deal-making.
You’ll connect with over 200 mining companies, some of the world’s largest natural resources fund managers, and see a packed programme of 200 mining investment leaders presenting keynotes, market analysis, company presentations, panels and workshops. Mines and Money London is designed to reinvigorate the industry, with fresh investment and capital raising ideas and opportunities for the industry.
Mines and Money London delivers:
- Europe's largest mining investment and deal-making forum, connecting miners with money and investors with opportunity
- Market insight and perspective with the world's leading investors and mining entrepreneurs
- A comprehensive showcase of investment opportunities and direct access to senior executives of over 200 mining companies
- Analysis of major and emerging capital sources for funding the next generation of mining projects
- The largest gathering of mining-focused investors and financiers in Europe
- 100 spotlight presentations from mining companies over four days
- A global event with 3,000 attendees from over 75 countries
- Unrivalled networking and deal-making opportunities with one-to-one meetings, daily social events, lunchtime round-table discussions, an online meeting planner plus the prestigious Mining Journal Outstanding Achievement Awards Dinner
What's new for 2015:
- A Billionaires Industry Leaders Panel with Rick Rule and Frank Holmes
- Head-to-Head Debates on the future of mining finance, climate change and fracking
- Candid ‘Fireside Chats’ with industry leaders like Evy Hambro of Blackrock, Mining M&A King Ian Hannam and legendary geologist Richard Sillitoe
- Brand new location for the Gala Dinner & Awards: Now at the prestigious Hilton Park Lane!
- ‘Unconferencing’ – Submit a discussion topic and we’ll cover it in the programme
- More time for networking and social events including Champagne Industry Clinics, Industry ‘DrinkTanks’, ‘Around the World in 80 Minutes’, ‘Meet the Miner’ and the Women in Mining Diamond Reception
- More leading majors and mid-tiers presenting throughout the program including Randgold
- Mining Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow, focusing on the industry work skills challenge