See why over hundreds of mining companies showcase their projects at Mines and Money events each year:
- Mines and Money events attract 3000+ investors from all stages of the mining investment cycle: private investors, boutique asset managers, large fund and private equity players, institutional investors, alternative financiers and project finance lenders – a one stop shop to access capital and solve your funding requirements
- Detailed discussion on how to access alternative forms of finance such as streamed and royalty models in light of the ongoing liquidity crunch
- Events with over a decade of deal making history: it’s where the mining and investment industries come to do business. Whether you are an explorer looking to raise initial investment, or a junior miner developer looking to take your company to the next level of growth, this is for you.
Mines and Money attracts a variety of investors from hedge funds and private equity to asset management and private investors. There are a number of complimentary passes reserved for buy-side investors.
- Discover and meet pre-qualified junior mining projects across all commodity classes to evaluate winning investment opportunities
- Our events bring together management teams from hundreds of mining companies from 5 continents for you to assess in just 1 week
- Investment, country/regional and commodity roundtables enabling you to discuss the latest market trends and opportunities in a more intimate environment
- Hear asset allocation strategies and market insight from the world’s top natural resource investors throughout our conference programmes
Mining Service Providers
3 Reasons why mining service providers should attend Mines and Money London:
- Mines and Money is the world’s leading event series which brings together 10000+ miners and investors globally
- Engage and connect with delegates at a time when mining deals are imminent. They are actively seeking to strike deals and your business can be part of the action
- Take advantage of our one-to one meeting system enabling you to maximise your networking at the event
- By request we are limiting the number of mining service providers to ensure that Mines and Money continues to deliver a dedicated mining investment and capital raising forum
Want to learn how you can part of the action? Contact us today.